How To Prevent Cancer
Welcome to ” How To Cure Cancer Naturally“
I created this website because most cancers can be prevented by making healthy lifestyle choices. Eating foods that have anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties can stop cancer in its tracks.
So, if you are trying to prevent cancer, or are a cancer patient undergoing conventional treatment, by eating the right foods it will boost your immune system and speed up the healing process. It will also help reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
Why Should you choose Natural Cures over Conventional Medicine
- Conventional medicine such as chemo & radiation is extremely toxic and has low success rates because it not only kills cancer cells but healthy cells.
- Natural cures treats the underlining condition that caused the cancer in the first place.
- You have a desire to take charge of your own health that treats the whole body and not just the symptoms.
- Dissatisfaction with adverse side effects of prescription medicines.
- Dissatisfaction with conventional medical practices. Unsatisfactory doctor-patient relationships.
You can heal your Cancer with Natural Remedies
There are many fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices that have anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Substances naturally found in plants, fungus (such as mushrooms), and bacteria (probiotics and fermented foods) that lower the risk of disease and cancer are called biologically active food constituents or bioactives.
It’s a diet based on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes; and it excludes or minimizes meat (including chicken and fish), dairy products, and eggs, as well as highly refined foods like bleached flour, refined sugar, and oil.
We have all heard that plant based foods are beneficial to our health, and it protects against cancer by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, strengthening the immune system, cleansing and repairing the body. And, phytonutrients is the reason why.
Plant based foods contain thousands of chemicals called phytonutrients, which helps our cells communicate better with each other, some are anti-inflammatory, others are potent antioxidants, and others help prevent mutations at a cellular level.
What we do know is they help prevent cancer, heart disease and most chronic diseases, are anti-aging, boost the immune system and generally promote good health.
Phytonutrients are found in nearly all fruits and vegetables and can be identified with the color of the food.
- Carotenoids, the chemicals that give fruits and vegetables an orange or yellow color, such as carrots and sweet potatoes. Green, leafy vegetables such as spinach, asparagus, and broccoli also contain large amounts of carotenoids, but their intense green pigment(chlorophyll), masks the orange-yellow color.
- Phenolics, a group of substances found in many herbs, spices, vegetables, fruits, green tea, and berries.
- Organosulfur compounds, the substances found in cruciferous vegetables and allium vegetables, such as garlic, leeks, chives, and onions.
- Flavonoids are reddish pigments, found in red grape skins and citrus fruits while polyphenols are found in green tea and berries.
- Indoles are found in cruciferous vegetables, lignans in flaxseed and isoflavones can be found in peanuts, lentils, soy, and other legumes.
Flavonoids and carotenoids have more health-promoting properties when they’re eaten together in the same food rather than taken separately. If you can’t get enough of phytonutrients from fresh organic fruits and vegetables, try a green powdered drink that contains a wide variety of phytonutrients.
In order to get enough protective phytochemicals daily, researchers say that we should try to consume plant-based foods such as leafy greens, fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes at the start of each meal.
Increase Your PH Level
A balanced diet helps to maintain the PH balance of our blood. When our blood is too acidic, some cells will die and the the cells that survive turn into malignant cells. If we can keep our PH level above 7.4 and this will keep cancer cells dormant and by having our PH over 8.5 this will kill cancer cells.
Click here to find out more.
Eat Raw Foods
Raw foods have enzymes to help us digest our food without depleting our body’s own enzymes. Eat plenty of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, brussel sprouts, kale, horseradish, spinach, watercress. Eat raw or lightly steamed. These vegetables will detoxify carcinogens before they cause damage and will stop the the growth of cancer cells of the lung, colon, prostate, uterine lining, cervix and breast.
Cancer Fighting Spices
These are all powerful spices that have power antioxidantspowerful antioxidants, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral and has antifungal properties to help prevent and fight cancer, and you should try to add to your diet on a regular basis.
- Turmeric is a highly effective cancer treatment because it contains the powerful cancer-fighting polyphenol Curcumin. Inhibits the growth of various cancer cells and destroys tumors found in breast cancer, ovarian, colon, bladder, kidney, liver, pancreatic, stomach, bone cancer, brain tumors, prostate, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
- Garlic is one of the strongest cancer cures available according to research due to the sulfur compounds to neutralize cancer cells and shrink tumours. It boosts the immune system and increases the number of infection fighting white cells. Its antioxidant properties reduced the build up of free radicals in the bloodstream.
- Cayenne pepper is one of the most powerful healing remedies in the world along with garlic. It is a hot red powder made from chili peppers. It contains alkaloid capsaicin and it can kill cancer cells of the lung, pancreas, and prostate. Cayenne increases blood flow and it can also stop a heart attack within 30 seconds. Clinical studies done shows cayenne pepper kills androgen-independant prostate cancer cells in men.
- Ginger root contains gingerol and can kill cancer cells. Can add to vegetable dishes, salads and other dishes.
Other good choices you can use in soups, salads, casseroles, or any other dish. include:
- Basil has strong antiviral, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties and evidence that it protects against cancer.
- Oregano- This spice has antimicrobial properties and protects against colon cancer and restricts the growth of cancer cells in the body.
- Sage – fights cancer by destroying cancer cells.
- Rosemary- Has very high antioxidant properties.
There has been studies done that suggest that cancer is caused by the suppression of negative emotions, anger, hate and grief and results in build-up of chronic psycho-emotional stress causing normal cells to mutate into cancer cells. So, try meditating to help relieve stress and exercise.
Maintain a healthy weight
Maintaining a healthy weight can lower the risk of various types of cancer, including cancer of the breast, prostate, lung, colon and kidney.
Women and men who are overweight are at a higher risk to develop kidney cancer. Men are at increased risk of getting colorectal cancer. Women are at a higher risk of getting endometrial cancer(lining of the uterus).
Stand more and sit less – Studies show people that spend most of the day sitting are at a 24% risk for endometrial cancer and colon.
Studies have shown that physically active women can reduce their risk of breast cancer by 30 percent, and men and women who work out regularly could reduce their risk of developing colon cancer by 30 to 40 percent. Exercise also reduces chronic inflammation (which can trigger cancer growth); keeps estrogen levels low (protecting against all hormone-dependent cancers, including breast cancer); strengthens the immune system and digestive tract; and helps stop tumor growth by stimulating activity in key enzymes while minimizing the impact of carcinogens. Physical activity can lower the risk of breast cancer and colon cancer.
Get Enough Sleep
Melatonin is a chemical in our brain that allows our brain to go into a sleep state and stay there all night. Melatonin is then fighting off pre-cancerous changes before they can take hold. Research has shown that nightworkers have a higher chance of getting cancer, especially those who must have strong lights shining during the night, than others. This is most likely related to the fact that melatonin shuts off when strong light hits the eyes.
Don’t use tobacco
We all know that smoking causes cancer, and has been linked to various types of cancer especially cancer of the lung, bladder, cervix and kidney. And chewing tobacco has been linked to cancer of the oral cavity and pancreas. And, if you don’t smoke, exposure to secondhand smoke may increase your risk of lung cancer.
If you have tried to quit smoking and haven’t been successful going cold turkey or with quit smoking aids. Try using electronic cigarettes or ecigs as they are normally called. It worked for me. I had smoked for over 20 years, and eight-months ago I switched to ecigarettes, and I haven’t had 1 analogue cigarette since. The vaper in ecigs contains propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG), commonly found in food flavoring and nicotine. But, you can also get non-nicotine.
Foods To Avoid
Processed foods – contain phosphate additives to give taste, testure and shelve-life and known to cause health problems such as chronic inflammation from the refined sugars, vegetable oils and other ingredients. Processed foods are loaded with GMOs(genetically-modified organisms) which have been linked to organ damage, infertility, gastrointestinal disorders and cancer. It is also loaded with pesticides(According to data by Rodale, cereals alone have been found to contain up to 70 different types of pesticides). It causes kidney detoriation, bone detoriation( phosphate draws out calcium from our bones), rapid aging, and will destroy your organs. Processed meats all contain sodium nitrite, unless specified otherwise. which is added as a preservative, antimicrobial agent and flavoring, and is linked to cancer.
Sugar – Cancer feeds on sugar as I’m sure you probably already know. So, try to cut it out all together if possible or at least limit the amount.
Red meat – Research has linked red meat to an increase risk of colon, prostate and breast cancer. If you need to have red meat, eat only grass fed.
Soda – Soft drinks are very acidic, researchers say it takes about 32 glasses of water to neutralize one glass of cola. Can you imagine, that’s alot of water. Soda causes Osteoporous which is caused by the phosphoric acid and carbon dioxide, that dissolves calcium out of our bones. Research have found that soft drinks also causes cerebral lesians in the brain and is linked to ADHD. It causes diabetes because the high sugar level in soda causes blood sugar levels to skyrocket and the pancreas has to work harder to level out the sugar and will eventually be damaged if you drink it on a daily basis.
Microwave Popcorn – The bags are lined with chemicals and are linked to infertility, liver and pancreatic cancers. Several independent studies were done and have linked the chemical used in the lining to cause tumors. Also, the diacetyl chemical used in the popcorn is linked to causing lung damage and cancer.Here is the link for that article.(http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400701/Microwave-Popcorn-Threat.html).
Fruits and Vegetables that are not organic- The Environmental Working Group (EWG) found up to 98 percent of all store bought fruits and vegetables(non organic) to be contaminated with cancer causing pesticides.(http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/list/). Organic may cost a little more but it is worth it.